SALT LAKE CITY (AP) — Gov. Gary Herbert is appointing three new judges to the 3rd District Court.
Herbert’s appointments of attorneys Patrick Corum, Linda Jones and Amber Mettler are subject to confirmation by the state Senate.
The Salt Lake City Tribune reports that the trio would fill vacancies created by the retirements of Judges Robert Adkins, Bruce Lubeck and Ann Boyden.
The 3rd District includes Salt Lake, Summit and Tooele counties.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Where you're most likely to catch COVID: New study highlights high-risk locations
- A single word sparks a crossfire between the Supreme Court, NPR and its star reporter Nina Totenberg
- Reporter is hit by car on air, striking a nerve with TV journalists
- Sports on TV & radio: Local listings for Seattle games and events
- Last straw: Fed-up Arizona Democrats censure Sen. Sinema