LYNDON STATION, Wis. (AP) — Officials say a fire at a lumber mill in Lyndon Station caused about $2 million in damage and injured a firefighter.
WISC-TV reports 66 firefighters from nine different agencies fought the blaze Sunday at Stan’s Industrial Woodwork for about ten hours. One firefighter suffered minor injuries.
An investigation into the cause of the fire is underway.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Smollett developments leave some baffled, others outraged
- He threw away a napkin at a hockey game. It was used to charge him in a 1993 murder.
- Obama quietly gives advice to 2020 Democrats, but no endorsement
- Amid Trump’s crackdown, thousands of asylum-seekers on the border are giving up
- Fire deaths rise to 71 ahead of Trump's California visit WATCH
Information from: WISC-TV, http://www.channel3000.com