LYNDON STATION, Wis. (AP) — Officials say a fire at a lumber mill in Lyndon Station caused about $2 million in damage and injured a firefighter.
WISC-TV reports 66 firefighters from nine different agencies fought the blaze Sunday at Stan’s Industrial Woodwork for about ten hours. One firefighter suffered minor injuries.
An investigation into the cause of the fire is underway.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Flamingo freezes on flight south, crashes onto Siberian road
- 'I believed we were going to die': An elevator in a Chicago skyscraper fell 84 floors, requiring a dramatic rescue of six people
- Anti-vaccination stronghold in North Carolina hit with state's worst chickenpox outbreak in 2 decades
- Homeless Samaritan tale raised $400K. Police say it's a lie
- Couple killed in crash driving to their wedding
Information from: WISC-TV, http://www.channel3000.com