LYNDON STATION, Wis. (AP) — Officials say a fire at a lumber mill in Lyndon Station caused about $2 million in damage and injured a firefighter.
WISC-TV reports 66 firefighters from nine different agencies fought the blaze Sunday at Stan’s Industrial Woodwork for about ten hours. One firefighter suffered minor injuries.
An investigation into the cause of the fire is underway.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Hundreds at vigils mourn victims of Branson boat accident WATCH
- Cohen secretly taped Trump discussing payment to Playboy model
- Portland woman swerves off cliff and survives 7 days trapped on a secluded California beach
- As president-elect, Trump was shown classified evidence of Putin’s hand in 2016 meddling
- Pilots recount rescue of suicidal man on Mount Hood
Information from: WISC-TV, http://www.channel3000.com