ALLENTOWN, Pa. (AP) — The media company Hearst has bought the Pennsylvania magazine publisher that owns Men’s Health and Runner’s World.
The Morning Call reports that a Hearst Magazines representative confirmed the purchase of Rodale Inc. on Tuesday.
The newspaper says Hearst declined to elaborate on the next steps and a Rodale representative didn’t respond to a request for comment.
Hearst announced in October that it would acquire Rodale. The transaction was expected to close in early 2018.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- The handwarming story of how Bernie Sanders got his inauguration mittens
- Denmark is sequencing all coronavirus samples and has an alarming view of the U.K. variant
- ‘A total failure’: The Proud Boys now mock Trump
- Sports on TV & radio: Local listings for Seattle games and events
- 10 Republicans voted to impeach Trump. The backlash has been swift.