PHILADELPHIA (AP) — Police say a fiery early morning head-on crash in north Philadelphia claimed the lives of three people and critically injured a fourth.
Officers say a car heading north in the Feltonville neighborhood collided with a southbound car at about 1:40 a.m. Sunday.
Police said two 22-year-old men and an unidentified woman from one of the vehicles were pronounced dead at the scene. The driver of the other vehicle was taken to Temple University Hospital in critical condition.
The names of the victims haven’t been released. The cause of the crash is under investigation, but police say speed may have been a factor.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Health plans no longer have to cover preventive care at no cost. Here’s what to know
- AP sources: Trump facing at least 1 felony charge in NY case WATCH
- One key player did not cooperate with prosecutors: Trump’s financial gatekeeper
- Sports on TV & radio: Local listings for Seattle games and events
- A rescue dog and goat are best friends. A shelter put them up for adoption as a pair.