LONDON (AP) — The outfits Prince Harry and Meghan Markle wore at their wedding are to go on public display later this year at the ceremony’s venue, Windsor Castle.
Royal fashion fans will be able to get a close look at the bride’s silk Givenchy wedding dress and 16-foot (5-meter) veil, as well as the diamond-and-platinum tiara loaned to Meghan by Queen Elizabeth II.
There will also be a copy of the frock-coat uniform of the Blues and Royals regiment that Harry wore for the May 19 service, which was watched by millions around the world.
The exhibition “A Royal Wedding: The Duke And Duchess Of Sussex” will be at Windsor Castle from Oct. 26 to Jan. 6, and at Holyrood Palace in Edinburgh, Scotland, from June 14 to Oct. 6, 2019.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Did you see that painting hanging behind Trump during ‘60 Minutes’ interview? Here's what we know about it
- Sen. Warren: DNA test shows I have Native American heritage
- Prince Harry, Meghan expecting child in spring
- Alec Baldwin urges 'overthrow' of Trump government via voting
- 'I shot a whole family of baboons': Idaho Fish and Game official faces fury after Africa trophy hunting boasts