NEW YORK (AP) — An activist art group has staged an exhibit featuring live rats and a Donald Trump impersonator inside a Trump hotel in New York City.
The Daily News reports that the group called Indecline installed the guerrilla art show inside a suite at the Trump International Hotel.
The newspaper says seven people showed up at the hotel Thursday night carrying suitcases filled with supplies.
Over the next 24 hour they transformed the suite into a shocking exhibit featuring a Trump impersonator in a jail cell surrounded by rats and McDonald’s wrappers.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Iraq broils in dangerous 120-degree heat as power grid shuts down
- Trump says FBI searched estate in major escalation of probe
- Forest Service ‘legend’ among the four killed in McKinney fire
- Trump did flush ripped-up papers down toilets, photos in upcoming book reveal
- How the Inflation Reduction Act might impact you — and change the U.S.
The group cleaned up the installation before checking out early Saturday.
A woman who answered the phone at the hotel said she could not comment.
Indecline’s other stunts have included a naked Trump statue in Union Square last August.
Information from: Daily News, http://www.nydailynews.com