GRESHAM, Ore. (AP) — Gresham police are looking for a hit-and-run driver who fatally a struck a pedestrian.
Police spokesman John Rasmussen says the crash happened Sunday night near a fast-food restaurant on Northeast Burnside Road.
The victim, 60-year-old Dennis Yamnitsky, was able to speak paramedics despite suffering from head injuries and a possible broken leg. He later died at a hospital.
The suspect vehicle is described as an import sedan — gold or champagne in color.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Portland woman swerves off cliff and survives 7 days trapped on a secluded California beach
- Cohen secretly taped Trump discussing payment to Playboy model
- Hundreds at vigils mourn victims of Branson boat accident WATCH
- L.A. Times restaurant critic Jonathan Gold loved food and his city, was beloved by readers
- Justice Department releases secret surveillance documents of ex-Trump aide