GRESHAM, Ore. (AP) — Gresham police are looking for a hit-and-run driver who fatally a struck a pedestrian.
Police spokesman John Rasmussen says the crash happened Sunday night near a fast-food restaurant on Northeast Burnside Road.
The victim, 60-year-old Dennis Yamnitsky, was able to speak paramedics despite suffering from head injuries and a possible broken leg. He later died at a hospital.
The suspect vehicle is described as an import sedan — gold or champagne in color.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- She moved to the opposite coast, but past catches up to Kavanaugh accuser
- As Senate hearing set for Kavanaugh, new accuser emerges VIEW
- Democrats know of second Kavanaugh accuser, New Yorker magazine reports
- Debunking 5 viral rumors about Christine Blasey Ford, Kavanaugh’s accuser
- Lindsey Graham: 'There's a bureaucratic coup going on' at FBI and Justice Department