GRESHAM, Ore. (AP) — Gresham police are looking for a hit-and-run driver who fatally a struck a pedestrian.
Police spokesman John Rasmussen says the crash happened Sunday night near a fast-food restaurant on Northeast Burnside Road.
The victim, 60-year-old Dennis Yamnitsky, was able to speak paramedics despite suffering from head injuries and a possible broken leg. He later died at a hospital.
The suspect vehicle is described as an import sedan — gold or champagne in color.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Boeing 787 flight reaches 801 mph as a furious jet stream packs record-breaking speeds
- Alec Baldwin wonders whether Trump's 'SNL' attack poses 'a threat to my safety'
- Intimidation, pressure and humiliation: Inside Trump’s two-year war on the investigations encircling him VIEW
- Smollett developments leave some baffled, others outraged
- Newspaper calls for KKK resurgence, schools rescind honors