HELENA, Mont. (AP) — A 58-year-old Great Falls man has died in a single-vehicle crash in central Montana.
The Helena Independent-Record reports the crash was reported about 7 p.m. Saturday just off Interstate 15 near Cascade.
The Montana Highway Patrol says the man was driving a 2003 Chevrolet Silverado south when he missed a turn, causing the vehicle to roll onto its side and ejecting the man.
The patrol says the man was not wearing a seat belt and alcohol and speed are suspected of contributing to the crash.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Here's the difference between N95 and KN95 masks, and how to spot a fake
- Sports on TV & radio: Local listings for Seattle games and events
- GOP Sen. Roger Marshall plans bill to publicize Fauci's salary
- Census memo cites ‘unprecedented’ meddling by Trump administration
- Hostages safe after Texas synagogue standoff; captor dead
It was the 32nd fatal crash on a Montana roadway so far this year.
Information from: Great Falls Tribune, http://www.greatfallstribune.com