GRAND RAPIDS, Mich. (AP) — A western Michigan man imprisoned for killing his half brother has been charged with murder in a second slaying.
Grand Rapids police say 22-year-old Royale Runyon was charged Thursday with open murder, felony murder and a weapons charge in the December 2012 shooting death of 20-year-old Eve’vanna Galloway.
Runyon is serving a sentence of at least 30 years in prison for second-degree murder in the slaying of his half brother, Mahdi Hayes, five days after Galloway was killed.
WZZM-TV reports Galloway was Hayes’ former girlfriend.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Supreme Court overturns Roe v. Wade; states can ban abortion
- Supreme Court expands gun rights, with nation divided
- Government to cancel $6 billion in student loans for defrauded borrowers
- WA, other West Coast states form pact committing to protect abortion access
- Sports on TV & radio: Local listings for Seattle games and events