ZEPHYRHILLS, Fla. (AP) — Authorities say a Florida man was killed when his go-kart was struck by a pickup truck.
The Tampa Bay Times reports that the Florida Highway Patrol says 64-year-old Harold S. Dupree’s pickup truck struck the back of 27-year-old Cody J. Liller’s small motorized vehicle Sunday evening, propelling the go-kart off the road and onto the road shoulder in Zephyrhills.
Liller was pronounced dead at the hospital. The Florida Highway Patrol says he wasn’t wearing a helmet at the time of the crash.
Troopers haven’t released further details about the cause of the crash or the investigation. It’s unclear if any charges will be filed.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Trump leads aggressive, all-out GOP drive to save Kavanaugh WATCH
- Kavanaugh’s yearbook page is ‘horrible, hurtful’ to a woman it named
- Coddling parents of Chinese college students stay close by in ‘tents of love’
- 'How'd you find me?': Kavanaugh friend Mark Judge has been holed up in a beach house amid media firestorm
- Rosenstein still has his job _ at least till Trump showdown
Information from: Tampa Bay Times (St. Petersburg, Fla.), http://www.tampabay.com.