BOSTON (AP) — Gisele Bündchen revels in her guilty pleasure — Dunkin Donut munchkins.
And it’s not just one or two of the little glazed donut holes. “I have to have like 10,” she tells The Wall Street Journal.
New England Patriots quarterback and health food nut Tom Brady is the husband of the Brazilian entrepreneur, but his diet is, as she calls it, mostly water, seeds, and “air.”
Bündchen opened up about her life in Boston to the paper Tuesday, talking about how she walks the line between fashion and football. She discussed the recent Facebook documentary Tom vs Time, and how she had to be convinced to let cameras in their home.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- New research hints at 4 factors that may increase chances of long COVID
- They had COVID-19 once. Then, they got it again.
- Rare eagle seen in Maine, wowing birders, might stay a bit
- Justice Breyer to retire, giving Biden first court pick
- CDC travel warning flags 5 Caribbean destinations as 'very high' risk for COVID-19
She expressed her fears of concussions and for Brady’s health, ultimately saying any retirement decisions are not hers to make.