MOUNT MORRIS TOWNSHIP, Mich. (AP) — Police say a 10-year-old girl was injured by broken glass after two windows were shot out of a school bus in Michigan.
Mount Morris Township police Chief Terence Green says pellet and airsoft guns were used to shoot windows on the bus carrying students from Richfield Public School Academy on Monday afternoon. The Flint Journal reports the girl had glass in her eye and was treated at the scene.
The school is in Flint and the shooting took place in nearby Mount Morris Township.
Green says officers tracked down three boys and a girl who are believed to be responsible. Multiple pellet and airsoft guns were recovered.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Health plans no longer have to cover preventive care at no cost. Here’s what to know
- AP sources: Trump facing at least 1 felony charge in NY case WATCH
- One key player did not cooperate with prosecutors: Trump’s financial gatekeeper
- Sports on TV & radio: Local listings for Seattle games and events
- A rescue dog and goat are best friends. A shelter put them up for adoption as a pair.
Information from: The Flint Journal, http://www.mlive.com/flint