BERLIN (AP) — German police are seeking the public’s help in identifying a man suspected of sexually abusing two children and posting thousands of images and videos of his crimes online.
Federal police said in a statement Monday that the man is suspected of sexually abusing at least two boys, aged about 7 and 10, in Germany since October 2014.
Prosecutors in Frankfurt said the material was posted in December 2017 on a pedophile platform on the darknet, a part of the internet that can only be accessed with identity-shielding software.
Police published photos showing a balding man, described as about 40-45 years old, making various grimaces toward the camera.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- You had breakthrough COVID. Can you start living like it’s 2019?
- US charges Belarus with air piracy in reporter's arrest
- Much of nation isn't active enough — but WA residents are exception, CDC says
- McConnell: Black people vote at similar rates to 'Americans'
- Sports on TV & radio: Local listings for Seattle games and events
German authorities only release pictures of suspects if other means of identifying them have proved fruitless.