BERLIN (AP) — German police say they have a man in custody suspected in the stabbing of three women in the southern city of Nuremberg.
Police said Saturday that the 38-year-old man was arrested in connection with the Friday attacks that left all three victims wounded. None are in life-threatening condition.
Further details weren’t released and police said there would be a press conference on Sunday.
Initial reports after the attacks were that the suspect was a middle-aged male.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Norwegians spot Viking ship buried in the ground
- Dutch art sleuth recovers Picasso stolen 20 years ago
- Key take-aways from special counsel Robert Mueller’s report
- Avenatti charged with trying to extort millions from Nike
- Witness describes death plunge of two Yosemite climbers