BERLIN (AP) — German police say they have a man in custody suspected in the stabbing of three women in the southern city of Nuremberg.
Police said Saturday that the 38-year-old man was arrested in connection with the Friday attacks that left all three victims wounded. None are in life-threatening condition.
Further details weren’t released and police said there would be a press conference on Sunday.
Initial reports after the attacks were that the suspect was a middle-aged male.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- You downloaded FaceApp. Here's what you've just done to your privacy.
- 'Manholes' are out as Berkeley removes gender-specific language from city code
- California officers reunite 250-pound tortoise with owners
- Nesting penguins can't resist lure of New Zealand sushi shop
- Plan to slow Western wildfires would clear strips of land