SNELLVILLE, Ga. (AP) — A teenager who was shot during an argument at a basketball court near Atlanta has died.
Gwinnett County police said in a release that a male produced a gun during the Wednesday night fight and shot another male. News outlets report the victim was a teenager.
The victim had been taken to a hospital by the time officers responded, and the suspect had fled the scene. The victim later died at the hospital.
The names of the victim and suspect have not been released. Further details were not available.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Dog that waited weeks in ruins of California wildfire is reunited with owner WATCH
- Justices won't hear states' appeal over Planned Parenthood
- Yukon trapper shoots attacking grizzly — then finds his family already mauled to death
- Need a transplant? You’ll need to prove you can pay costs
- Trump blames lawyer Michael Cohen for hush money 'liability'