SNELLVILLE, Ga. (AP) — A teenager who was shot during an argument at a basketball court near Atlanta has died.
Gwinnett County police said in a release that a male produced a gun during the Wednesday night fight and shot another male. News outlets report the victim was a teenager.
The victim had been taken to a hospital by the time officers responded, and the suspect had fled the scene. The victim later died at the hospital.
The names of the victim and suspect have not been released. Further details were not available.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- A North Carolina teen didn't come home. An iPhone app led her mother to a ravine.
- Massive blackout hits tens of millions in South America VIEW
- Severed head of prehistoric wolf found in Siberia, perfectly preserved
- U.S. buries digital land mines to menace Russia’s power grid
- A Chicago man died after the family took him off life support. Then he walked through the door.