PROVIDENCE, R.I. (AP) — Gas prices are holding steady this week in Rhode Island.
AAA Northeast said Monday in its weekly survey that self-serve, regular unleaded is averaging $2.60 per gallon. That’s unchanged from last week.
The average price is nine cents above the national average of $2.51. It’s also 40 cents higher than the price in Rhode Island was a year ago at this time— $2.20 per gallon.
AAA found self-serve, regular gasoline selling for as low as $2.43 per gallon and as high as $2.70 in Rhode Island.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Historians privately warn Biden that America's democracy is teetering
- WSU police chief, 2 others retire after internal investigation
- Sports on TV & radio: Local listings for Seattle games and events
- MIT researchers create test to predict COVID immunity; Harvard scientists develop test for both virus and antibodies
- Naturalist who was authority on eastern timber rattlesnakes dies of snakebite at 80