WEST HARTFORD, Conn. (AP) — Officials in the town of West Hartford have closed a road to repair a gas leak.
Connecticut Natural Gas officials say the leak on Troutbrook Drive was discovered around 1:30 a.m. Wednesday. CNG officials say crews tested the area after they received reports about the leak.
Crews are working to repair the main line.
Officials say the portion of the road between White Avenue and South Quaker Lane will be closed through the morning commute.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Ex-policeman charged with decades-old serial killings VIEW
- 'Tase me, and you'll see what happens,' an American Airlines flier said. Police did — 10 times.
- He froze to death inside a multimillion-dollar town house — and now the state is investigating
- A lynching memorial is opening in Alabama. The country has never seen anything like it VIEW
- Bill Cosby: America's Dad convicted of drugging, sex assault VIEW