WEST HARTFORD, Conn. (AP) — Officials in the town of West Hartford have closed a road to repair a gas leak.
Connecticut Natural Gas officials say the leak on Troutbrook Drive was discovered around 1:30 a.m. Wednesday. CNG officials say crews tested the area after they received reports about the leak.
Crews are working to repair the main line.
Officials say the portion of the road between White Avenue and South Quaker Lane will be closed through the morning commute.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Democrats reject, conservatives deride Trump's 'non-starter' of a border wall deal
- Students in 'MAGA' hats mock Native American after rally VIEW
- The man who stood behind Trump VIEW
- As Democrats vow to investigate Trump, Mueller's office issues rare statement rebuking Cohen report
- Former Starbucks CEO Howard Schultz is mulling an independent run for president in 2020