WEST HARTFORD, Conn. (AP) — Officials in the town of West Hartford have closed a road to repair a gas leak.
Connecticut Natural Gas officials say the leak on Troutbrook Drive was discovered around 1:30 a.m. Wednesday. CNG officials say crews tested the area after they received reports about the leak.
Crews are working to repair the main line.
Officials say the portion of the road between White Avenue and South Quaker Lane will be closed through the morning commute.
Most Read Stories
- Seattle's Women's March: How it unfolded
- The WSU community comes out in full force to honor Tyler Hilinski in a candlelight vigil VIEW
- What you need to know about Seattle's Women’s March, related events
- Washington’s coast battered by major waves, flooding WATCH
- Here’s the skinny on streaming TV options for cordcutters