WEST HARTFORD, Conn. (AP) — Officials in the town of West Hartford have closed a road to repair a gas leak.
Connecticut Natural Gas officials say the leak on Troutbrook Drive was discovered around 1:30 a.m. Wednesday. CNG officials say crews tested the area after they received reports about the leak.
Crews are working to repair the main line.
Officials say the portion of the road between White Avenue and South Quaker Lane will be closed through the morning commute.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Did you see that painting hanging behind Trump during ‘60 Minutes’ interview? Here's what we know about it
- Mueller said ready to deliver key findings in his Trump probe
- America's most famous pimp, poised for elected office, dies
- Idaho wildlife official resigns after killing baboon family
- Interrogation gone wrong, rogue killers: What happened to Saudi journalist?