JACKSON HOLE, Wyo. (AP) — Frontier Airlines is returning to Jackson Hole for the first time since 2014, and is offering flights to Denver for as low as $39.
The Jackson Hole News & Guide reports (http://bit.ly/2jLoXCx ) Frontier will connect to Jackson on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays from June 8 to Aug. 9 of next year.
Frontier spokesman Rich Oliver says for now the plan is to only offer summer seasonal service. He says the airline will evaluate the performance and gauge the demand for the flights.
Frontier will be flying Airbus A320 jets, which are substantially larger than the regional jets and propeller-driven planes that the airline previously flew into Jackson Hole from 2008 to 2014.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Iraq broils in dangerous 120-degree heat as power grid shuts down
- Trump says FBI searched estate in major escalation of probe
- Forest Service ‘legend’ among the four killed in McKinney fire
- Trump did flush ripped-up papers down toilets, photos in upcoming book reveal
- How the Inflation Reduction Act might impact you — and change the U.S.
Frontier’s arrival adds competition to one of Jackson’s biggest connecting markets, Denver.
Information from: Jackson Hole (Wyo.) News And Guide, http://www.jhnewsandguide.com