LOS ANGELES (AP) — A cold air mass and lighter winds sent temperatures plunging in a swath of California early Friday.
Freeze warnings blanket the San Joaquin Valley and the coast from north of San Francisco Bay down through Monterey County.
Frost advisories are posted along the Central Coast and in interior areas south and east of Los Angeles.
The warnings and advisories should expire at midmorning.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Bezos lashes out at Biden over call for lowering of gas prices
- 'Stay tuned' for new evidence against Trump in July hearings
- Jan. 6 witness Anthony Ornato is at the center of a battle over credibility
- Inside the extreme effort to punish women for abortion
- Sports on TV & radio: Local listings for Seattle games and events