LINCOLN, Neb. (AP) — This year’s Free Fishing and Park Entry Day in Nebraska is set for May 19.
That’s the day people may enjoy a Saturday of fishing or state park activities without the need to obtain fishing or park entry permits.
The special day is held yearly on the Saturday preceding Memorial Day weekend. Anglers must observe all fishing regulations, and camping, lodging and all other user fees still apply at state park areas.
Visit www.OutdoorNebraska.org and check the online calendar for more details.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- How to find a quality mask (and avoid counterfeits)
- Popular TV anchor catches COVID for a second time: 'This virus is scary'
- Tonga volcano's eruption was so forceful, it may have helped clear Seattle's fog
- They relied on rapid COVID tests to gather safely; now some wish they hadn't
- Cracker Barrel served a cleaning chemical to a customer; now the restaurant must pay him $9.3M