PITTSBURGH (AP) — A Pennsylvania college has put a fraternity on probation for hazing and violating university rules on the use of alcohol.
The ruling by Duquesne University bars the Alpha Delta Pi chapter from hosting events involving alcohol through May 2019. The school says the fraternity’s violations didn’t result in any harm.
The fraternity’s national leadership says the members who violated university rules have been suspended from the chapter while an internal investigation is underway.
The Duquesne chapter of Alpha Delta Pi was founded in 2007.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- The little-noticed surge across the U.S.-Mexico border: Americans heading south VIEW
- Can 'Jeopardy!' whiz James Holzhauer be beat? The science of memory and recall, explained
- Trump plans to release thousands of migrants in two Democratic strongholds, Florida officials say
- Trump's sanctions on Iran are hitting Hezbollah hard
- Ammo from crashed F-16 safely destroyed