LOS ANGELES (AP) — “Lethal Weapon” will have a new co-star when it returns to Fox for a third season.
Seann William Scott will replace Clayne Crawford in the action drama based on the movie franchise.
The 41-year-old Scott is best known for his role as Steve Stifler in the “American Pie” film series.
Warner Bros. Television decided not to renew Crawford’s contract. He posted a message of congratulations to the cast and crew on Instagram.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Did you see that painting hanging behind Trump during ‘60 Minutes’ interview? Here's what we know about it
- This major discovery upends long-held theories about the Maya civilization
- Saudi government acknowledges Khashoggi was killed while visiting Saudi consulate
- If you win tonight's huge Mega Millions jackpot, here's what to do next
- Mega Millions jackpot hits $1.6B, thanks to worsening odds
Crawford’s Martin Riggs character will be written out, and Scott will play a new character with co-star Damon Wayans.