NEW YORK (AP) — Fox News Channel says it will host the seventh Republican presidential debate, taking place next month in Des Moines, Iowa ahead of that state’s caucuses.
Fox said Monday that the two-hour debate on Jan. 28 will be anchored by Bret Baier, Megyn Kelly and Chris Wallace. That’s the same team that moderated the campaign’s first GOP debate in August, which drew a cable news record audience of 24 million people.
The sixth debate will be shown on the Fox Business Network on Jan. 14.
Criteria for participation will be announced later. The GOP field narrowed on Monday with Sen. Lindsey Graham’s announcement that he was ending his campaign.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- The 12 jurors deliberating in the trial of Derek Chauvin
- Tesla with 'no one' driving crashes in Texas, killing two people
- U.S. warns against travel to 80% of world due to coronavirus
- Image of Queen Elizabeth II sitting alone at Philip's funeral breaks hearts around the world
- COVID once spared the young. Now more are being hospitalized.