NEW YORK (AP) — Fox News Channel says it will host the seventh Republican presidential debate, taking place next month in Des Moines, Iowa ahead of that state’s caucuses.
Fox said Monday that the two-hour debate on Jan. 28 will be anchored by Bret Baier, Megyn Kelly and Chris Wallace. That’s the same team that moderated the campaign’s first GOP debate in August, which drew a cable news record audience of 24 million people.
The sixth debate will be shown on the Fox Business Network on Jan. 14.
Criteria for participation will be announced later. The GOP field narrowed on Monday with Sen. Lindsey Graham’s announcement that he was ending his campaign.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- As thousands of athletes get coronavirus tests, nurses wonder: What about us?
- Sports on TV & radio: Local listings for Seattle games and events
- Trump may be coming to terms with loss he won't acknowledge
- Two-dose coronavirus vaccine regimens will make it harder to inoculate America
- An unusual snack for cows, a powerful fix for climate