NEW YORK (AP) — Fox News Channel says it will host the seventh Republican presidential debate, taking place next month in Des Moines, Iowa ahead of that state’s caucuses.
Fox said Monday that the two-hour debate on Jan. 28 will be anchored by Bret Baier, Megyn Kelly and Chris Wallace. That’s the same team that moderated the campaign’s first GOP debate in August, which drew a cable news record audience of 24 million people.
The sixth debate will be shown on the Fox Business Network on Jan. 14.
Criteria for participation will be announced later. The GOP field narrowed on Monday with Sen. Lindsey Graham’s announcement that he was ending his campaign.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Sports on TV & radio: Local listings for Seattle games and events
- A hiker got lost, then ignored rescuers' calls because they came from an unknown number
- Japan's Princess Mako marries commoner, loses royal status
- Inside the world of Buy Nothing, where dryer lint is a hot commodity
- Cheney’s consultants are given an ultimatum: Drop her, or be dropped