LONDON (AP) — Former Spice Girl Geri Halliwell has announced she is expecting her second child.
The 44-year-old Halliwell announced the news on Instagram Monday with a sketch of a pregnant woman and the words, “God bless Mother Nature.”
Her spokesman confirmed that she and husband Christian Horner are expecting a child. She married the Red Bull Formula One racing team boss last year.
Halliwell already has a 10-year-old daughter named Bluebell.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Aide: Trump dismissed Jan. 6 threats, wanted to join crowd
- Ghislaine Maxwell sentenced to 20 years for helping Epstein
- Ocasio-Cortez wants 2 justices impeached for ‘lying under oath’
- 8 bombshells from Cassidy Hutchinson’s testimony at Jan. 6 hearing
- Trump tried to strangle Secret Service agent in attempt to reach Capitol on Jan. 6, aide testifies
She was known as Ginger Spice in the Spice Girls’ heyday when they enjoyed a string of “girl power” pop hits in the 1990s.