OMAHA, Neb. (AP) — A former Omaha elementary teacher accused of selling methamphetamine has been sentenced to five years of probation.
Court records say 38-year-old Jesse Stull was sentenced Monday in Douglas County Court. He’d pleaded guilty to attempted sale of the drug after prosecutors lowered the charge.
Omaha station WOWT reports that Stull also must complete 10 hours of community service. He’d been a physical education teacher at Highland Elementary School.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- U.S. Naval Academy: New hair rules don't apply to midshipmen
- Nation's new aircraft carrier enters next phase at shipyard
- John Cynn claims World Series of Poker title, wins $8.8M VIEW
- Pussy Riot upstages Putin with protest that halts World Cup VIEW
- Trump questions US intel, not Putin, on Russia 2016 meddling WATCH
Information from: WOWT-TV, http://www.wowt.com