SCOTTSBLUFF, Neb. (AP) — A former medical office manager has been accused of stealing from a Scottsbluff practice.
Court records say 44-year-old Jennifer Youel, of Scottsbluff, is charged with 13 counts of forgery and one of theft. A phone listed for her rang busy Wednesday afternoon. The records don’t list the name of an attorney who could comment for her.
Youel is scheduled to be in court later Wednesday.
A court document says the two psychologists at Options In Psychology estimated their loss at nearly $28,000 in fraudulent credit card charges and forged checks.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- The little-noticed surge across the U.S.-Mexico border: Americans heading south VIEW
- Can 'Jeopardy!' whiz James Holzhauer be beat? The science of memory and recall, explained
- Trump plans to release thousands of migrants in two Democratic strongholds, Florida officials say
- Trump's sanctions on Iran are hitting Hezbollah hard
- Ammo from crashed F-16 safely destroyed