SCOTTSBLUFF, Neb. (AP) — A former medical office manager has been accused of stealing from a Scottsbluff practice.
Court records say 44-year-old Jennifer Youel, of Scottsbluff, is charged with 13 counts of forgery and one of theft. A phone listed for her rang busy Wednesday afternoon. The records don’t list the name of an attorney who could comment for her.
Youel is scheduled to be in court later Wednesday.
A court document says the two psychologists at Options In Psychology estimated their loss at nearly $28,000 in fraudulent credit card charges and forged checks.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Federal judge in Texas rules Obama health-care law unconstitutional
- George Conway calls Trump a liar after Kellyanne Conway defends president on TV
- Interior Secretary Zinke resigns amid investigations
- 'Nobody should work here — ever': Teen uses intercom to quit Walmart
- 12-year-old in China kills his mother, then returns to school, igniting an outcry