SCOTTSBLUFF, Neb. (AP) — A former medical office manager has been accused of stealing from a Scottsbluff practice.
Court records say 44-year-old Jennifer Youel, of Scottsbluff, is charged with 13 counts of forgery and one of theft. A phone listed for her rang busy Wednesday afternoon. The records don’t list the name of an attorney who could comment for her.
Youel is scheduled to be in court later Wednesday.
A court document says the two psychologists at Options In Psychology estimated their loss at nearly $28,000 in fraudulent credit card charges and forged checks.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Trump campaign selling email and phone lists for millions of supporters
- Prince Harry, Meghan expecting child in spring
- Alec Baldwin urges 'overthrow' of Trump government via voting
- Kushner paid almost no taxes for years, documents show
- Warren DNA analysis points to Native American heritage