SCOTTSBLUFF, Neb. (AP) — A former medical office manager has been accused of stealing from a Scottsbluff practice.
Court records say 44-year-old Jennifer Youel, of Scottsbluff, is charged with 13 counts of forgery and one of theft. A phone listed for her rang busy Wednesday afternoon. The records don’t list the name of an attorney who could comment for her.
Youel is scheduled to be in court later Wednesday.
A court document says the two psychologists at Options In Psychology estimated their loss at nearly $28,000 in fraudulent credit card charges and forged checks.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Boeing 787 flight reaches 801 mph as a furious jet stream packs record-breaking speeds
- Alec Baldwin wonders whether Trump's 'SNL' attack poses 'a threat to my safety'
- Intimidation, pressure and humiliation: Inside Trump’s two-year war on the investigations encircling him VIEW
- Smollett developments leave some baffled, others outraged
- Newspaper calls for KKK resurgence, schools rescind honors