NEW YORK (AP) — Jay Z and Beyonce are a billion-dollar couple according to one estimate.
Forbes puts the combined wealth of the married superstars at $1.16 billion. The magazine estimates Jay Z’s fortune at $810 million. It says Beyonce has amassed $350 million.
Forbes says most of Jay Z’s money is involved in Roc Nation and his other companies. Both the rapper and the singer also have a significant stake in the Tidal streaming music service.
Jay Z signed a 10-year pact with Live Nation to partner on concert events worth $200 million.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- What COVID omicron variant means for your holiday travel
- COVID kills a leading anti-vaccine televangelist; evangelicals don't want to talk about it
- Which booster shot is best? Study of 7 COVID vaccines pinpoints the effects of each
- Prior infection is little defense against virus variant, scientists say
- Sports on TV & radio: Local listings for Seattle games and events
The couple has a 5-year-old daughter, Blue Ivy. Beyonce is pregnant with twins.