CALABASAS, Calif. (AP) — Foo Fighters frontman Dave Grohl doesn’t want firefighters battling the California wildfires to go hungry.
Grohl served his Backbeat Barbeque at Fire Station 68 in Calabasas on Monday night. Firefighters, who have been battling the Woolsey fire, thanked Grohl on Instagram.
His publicist did not have any details.
Grohl posted an image on Instagram telling firefighters to “Dig in!”
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Leave the US, Trump tells liberal congresswomen of color
- Trump moves to effectively end asylum at Southern border
- Watch Coast Guardsman leap onto moving submarine that was carrying more than 17,000 pounds of cocaine in Pacific
- 'Many people agree with me': Trump digs in on racist tweets VIEW
- Court's conservatives overturn precedent; liberals ask 'which cases the court will overrule next'
Firefighters have been struggling to corral the wind-fueled Southern California wildfire, which stretches from north of Los Angeles to the Pacific Ocean.