CALABASAS, Calif. (AP) — Foo Fighters frontman Dave Grohl doesn’t want firefighters battling the California wildfires to go hungry.
Grohl served his Backbeat Barbeque at Fire Station 68 in Calabasas on Monday night. Firefighters, who have been battling the Woolsey fire, thanked Grohl on Instagram.
His publicist did not have any details.
Grohl posted an image on Instagram telling firefighters to “Dig in!”
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Northern Californian tests positive for coronavirus in first U.S. case with no link to foreign travel
- How to prepare for coronavirus in the U.S. (Spoiler: Not sick? No need to buy any masks.)
- Take 20 seconds to properly wash your hands, says the Mayo Clinic
- Never mind leap days: Professors propose a new calendar with the occasional leap week
- Will coronavirus force men to finally shave off their hipster beards?
Firefighters have been struggling to corral the wind-fueled Southern California wildfire, which stretches from north of Los Angeles to the Pacific Ocean.