WALDORF, Md. (AP) — Call her the 1-2-3 mom.
WUSA-TV reports that Nia Tolbert of Waldorf has welcomed triplet girls after previously giving birth to a son and then twin boys.
The 28-year-old mom says the girls were born weighing between 4 and 4.6 pounds.
The Charles County couple first had a boy, now 6. Then they had twin boys. The triplet girls were born Jan. 30.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Trump tests presidential power, declares emergency at border WATCH
- Unclaimed $1.5B prize: South Carolina could be big loser too
- High-tech degrees and the price of an avocado: The data New York gave to Amazon
- Hungry bear goes for ride after getting stuck on trash truck
- Woman finds tiger in house, tells dispatch: 'I'm not lying' WATCH
The 31-year-old father, Robert Tolbert, tells the station that “we’re going to do the necessary things to make sure our kids are equally loved.”
The couple says they don’t plan on trying their odds for a 1-2-3-4 streak.
Information from: WUSA-TV, http://www.wusatv9.com