WALDORF, Md. (AP) — Call her the 1-2-3 mom.
WUSA-TV reports that Nia Tolbert of Waldorf has welcomed triplet girls after previously giving birth to a son and then twin boys.
The 28-year-old mom says the girls were born weighing between 4 and 4.6 pounds.
The Charles County couple first had a boy, now 6. Then they had twin boys. The triplet girls were born Jan. 30.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Hundreds at vigils mourn victims of Branson boat accident WATCH
- Cohen secretly taped Trump discussing payment to Playboy model
- Oregon wheat farmers try to stop fire that's consuming crops VIEW
- As president-elect, Trump was shown classified evidence of Putin’s hand in 2016 meddling
- ‘You’re a daredevil girl!’ U.S. details Russian woman’s quest to sway NRA, GOP to do Moscow’s bidding
The 31-year-old father, Robert Tolbert, tells the station that “we’re going to do the necessary things to make sure our kids are equally loved.”
The couple says they don’t plan on trying their odds for a 1-2-3-4 streak.
Information from: WUSA-TV, http://www.wusatv9.com