WALDORF, Md. (AP) — Call her the 1-2-3 mom.
WUSA-TV reports that Nia Tolbert of Waldorf has welcomed triplet girls after previously giving birth to a son and then twin boys.
The 28-year-old mom says the girls were born weighing between 4 and 4.6 pounds.
The Charles County couple first had a boy, now 6. Then they had twin boys. The triplet girls were born Jan. 30.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Flamingo freezes on flight south, crashes onto Siberian road
- 'I believed we were going to die': An elevator in a Chicago skyscraper fell 84 floors, requiring a dramatic rescue of six people
- Anti-vaccination stronghold in North Carolina hit with state's worst chickenpox outbreak in 2 decades
- Homeless Samaritan tale raised $400K. Police say it's a lie
- Couple killed in crash driving to their wedding
The 31-year-old father, Robert Tolbert, tells the station that “we’re going to do the necessary things to make sure our kids are equally loved.”
The couple says they don’t plan on trying their odds for a 1-2-3-4 streak.
Information from: WUSA-TV, http://www.wusatv9.com