MIAMI (AP) — Authorities say two adults and four children have been hospitalized following a school bus crash in South Florida.
Local news organizations are reporting the crash occurred Thursday afternoon.
Hialeah police say a car ran a stop sign, forcing the driver of the private school bus to swerve and smash through a concrete wall surrounding the yard of a home. According to the reports, police say the car’s driver will likely be cited.
Officials with the bus company say the children were students at an area middle school.
Most Read Stories
- Give to panhandlers or don’t? Some towns try cracking down
- Ex-Seahawk Marshawn Lynch watches Raiders game from the stands, rides BART train after being ejected
- Seattle startup co-founder Matt Bencke was ‘a force of nature’ | Obituary
- A chilly La Niña winter likely in Pacific Northwest, but don’t fret about drenching of last year
- Check out this new drone footage of the Bertha-dug Highway 99 tunnel WATCH
None of the injuries was considered life-threatening.