MIAMI (AP) — A Florida man has been sentenced to three years in federal prison for secretly recording and selling his sexual encounters with dozens of other men.
Court records show a judge imposed the sentence Monday on 34-year-old Bryan Deneumostier, a Peruvian national living in South Florida. He previously pleaded guilty to two communications interception charges.
Federal prosecutors say Deneumostier made the surreptitious pornographic videos for a website. They say he made hundreds of videos with about 150 men, 80 of whom were unaware they were being recorded. One of the males was just 16 years old.
Authorities say the men were bound and blindfolded so they could not see the presence of video equipment. Many of them responded to ads on social media or other online sites.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Hawaii to allow travelers to skip quarantine with virus test
- Barr told prosecutors to consider sedition charges for protest violence, asked about charging Seattle mayor
- You don't need to wipe down everything to protect yourself from the coronavirus
- Sports on TV & radio: Local listings for Seattle games and events
- Twisted Sister singer to anti-maskers: Don't use our song