JACKSONVILLE, Fla. (AP) — A Florida man has been charged in the fatal shooting of his twin brother, whose name was nearly identical.
The Jacksonville Sheriff’s Office announced on Twitter that Prince Terrill Mitchell was arrested Wednesday. He’s accused in the Sept. 5 death of Prince Tirrell Mitchell.
Lt. Craig Waldrup told news outlets that the shooting stemmed from an argument between the 26-year-old twins.
The surviving twin also is charged with possessing a weapon as a convicted felon.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Smollett developments leave some baffled, others outraged
- Obama quietly gives advice to 2020 Democrats, but no endorsement
- He threw away a napkin at a hockey game. It was used to charge him in a 1993 murder.
- Coalition of states sues Trump over national-emergency declaration to build border wall
- Sailor in iconic V-J Day Times Square kiss photo dies at 95
He’s being held without bond in the Jacksonville jail. Jail records don’t list an attorney.