JACKSONVILLE, Fla. (AP) — A Florida man has been charged in the fatal shooting of his twin brother, whose name was nearly identical.
The Jacksonville Sheriff’s Office announced on Twitter that Prince Terrill Mitchell was arrested Wednesday. He’s accused in the Sept. 5 death of Prince Tirrell Mitchell.
Lt. Craig Waldrup told news outlets that the shooting stemmed from an argument between the 26-year-old twins.
The surviving twin also is charged with possessing a weapon as a convicted felon.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Homeless Samaritan tale raised $400K. Police say it's a lie
- Inmate's last words: 'Is it supposed to feel like that?'
- In Mississippi, GOP concern rises over U.S. Senate runoff
- CIA concludes Saudi crown prince ordered Khashoggi's assassination
- George Conway, husband of Trump aide, would rather 'move to Australia' than vote for president again
He’s being held without bond in the Jacksonville jail. Jail records don’t list an attorney.