JACKSONVILLE, Fla. (AP) — A Florida man has been charged in the fatal shooting of his twin brother, whose name was nearly identical.
The Jacksonville Sheriff’s Office announced on Twitter that Prince Terrill Mitchell was arrested Wednesday. He’s accused in the Sept. 5 death of Prince Tirrell Mitchell.
Lt. Craig Waldrup told news outlets that the shooting stemmed from an argument between the 26-year-old twins.
The surviving twin also is charged with possessing a weapon as a convicted felon.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- U.S. Naval Academy: New hair rules don't apply to midshipmen
- Nation's new aircraft carrier enters next phase at shipyard
- Trump questions US intel, not Putin, on Russia 2016 meddling WATCH
- Portland woman swerves off cliff and survives 7 days trapped on a secluded California beach
- Lava crashes through roof of Hawaii tour boat, injuring 23
He’s being held without bond in the Jacksonville jail. Jail records don’t list an attorney.