JACKSONVILLE, Fla. (AP) — A Florida man has been charged in the fatal shooting of his twin brother, whose name was nearly identical.
The Jacksonville Sheriff’s Office announced on Twitter that Prince Terrill Mitchell was arrested Wednesday. He’s accused in the Sept. 5 death of Prince Tirrell Mitchell.
Lt. Craig Waldrup told news outlets that the shooting stemmed from an argument between the 26-year-old twins.
The surviving twin also is charged with possessing a weapon as a convicted felon.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Trump leads aggressive, all-out GOP drive to save Kavanaugh WATCH
- Kavanaugh’s yearbook page is ‘horrible, hurtful’ to a woman it named
- Coddling parents of Chinese college students stay close by in ‘tents of love’
- 'How'd you find me?': Kavanaugh friend Mark Judge has been holed up in a beach house amid media firestorm
- Rosenstein still has his job _ at least till Trump showdown
He’s being held without bond in the Jacksonville jail. Jail records don’t list an attorney.