FLINT, Mich. (AP) — Flint police say a 2-year-old boy is in critical condition following an apparently accidental shooting.
Police say the shooting occurred inside a home Wednesday afternoon.
Lt. Jason Cate tells The Flint Journal the boy was in critical condition and the shooting appeared to be accidental.
Flint police spokesman Tyrone Booth says there have been no arrests and police are not looking for any suspects.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- An old medicine grows new hair for pennies a day, doctors say
- Part of a foot, in a shoe, spotted in Yellowstone hot spring
- Officials warn of misleading COVID rapid test results: Sick but 'negative'
- Colorado homeowner emptied pistol to kill bear that broke in
- Sports on TV & radio: Local listings for Seattle games and events
The name of the boy was not immediately released.
Information from: The Flint Journal, http://www.mlive.com/flint