NEW YORK (AP) — Flights have resumed at New York’s LaGuardia and Kennedy International airports a day after weather-related suspensions.
The Port Authority of New York and New Jersey said Friday that travelers still should check their flight’s status with airlines before going to the airport.
The winter storm that pummeled the East Coast on Thursday included strong winds and whiteout conditions.
New Jersey’s Newark Liberty Airport did not suspend flights, though it also experienced massive delays and cancellations as a result of the storm.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Hearing sets up dramatic showdown between Kavanaugh, accuser WATCH
- Trump Jr. mocks sexual assault claim against Kavanaugh
- Noah's Ark except it's a school bus: Truck driver rescues 64 dogs and cats from floods of Hurricane Florence
- Grizzly's rare aggressive attack kills 1, puzzles officials
- Soon-Yi Previn defends husband Woody Allen, attacks mother