FLAGSTAFF, Ariz. (AP) — Flagstaff police are searching for the suspect involved in multiple neighborhood fires.
Police say officers responded to four human-caused fires this week in the Country Club neighborhood.
The Arizona Daily Sun reports police say a 20-foot (6-meter) circular area was burned in the first fire.
The second fire started on a hill and burned through 100 square feet (9 square meters).
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Man shouting 'You die!' kills 33 in Japan anime studio fire VIEW
- Notre-Dame came far closer to collapsing than anybody knew VIEW
- You downloaded FaceApp. Here's what you've just done to your privacy.
- Here are the Republicans who broke with their party and other takeaways from the vote on Trump’s language
- Abigail Disney is taking her family's company to task over working conditions at Disneyland
The third fire burned a 2,500-square-foot (232-square-meter) area and the last fire burned a 3-square-foot (0.28-sq. meter) area.
Information from: Arizona Daily Sun, http://www.azdailysun.com/