GREEN BAY, Wis. (AP) — A fired Lambeau Field food service employee accused of ramming several vehicles while chasing down a former co-worker and another man has pleaded not guilty.
Forty-year-old Chay Vang is facing seven charges, including recklessly endangering safety. He appeared for his arraignment Monday in Brown County Court.
Authorities say Vang was upset that he was fired after a previous argument with the co-worker. He went to the stadium Dec. 22 and spotted the co-worker and another employee getting out of a vehicle in the parking lot. Vang is accused of repeatedly ramming their vehicle and chasing them down with his car as they ran into a loading dock.
Vang says he didn’t intend to hit the two men, but just wanted to scare them.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- They relied on rapid COVID tests to gather safely; now some wish they hadn't
- New sequence of images shows Tonga volcano's devastation
- Cracker Barrel served a cleaning chemical to a customer; now the restaurant must pay him $9.3M
- How to find a quality mask (and avoid counterfeits)
- A hiker went camping despite warnings about severe winter weather. Six rescuers in snowshoes had to save him.