ECRU, Miss. (AP) — Emergency crews have been fighting a fire at a furniture manufacturing plant in northeast Mississippi.
News outlets report that the fire started Friday morning at the American Furniture facility in Pontotoc County.
The plant contains combustible materials such as wood, fiber and plastic. There is no water tower near the plant.
It was the third fire there since 2001.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Mueller reveals Trump's attempts to choke off Russia probe VIEW
- 3 climbers presumed dead after Banff avalanche
- Here's the redacted Mueller report and what you need to know about it
- Key takeaways from Robert Mueller's Russia report VIEW
- Thailand says US man's seasteading home violates sovereignty
American Furniture is taking part this week in the winter Tupelo Furniture Market, and the company had about 50,000 pieces of furniture at the plant. Workers were loading trucks to move furniture away from the fire.