LEOMINSTER, Mass. (AP) — Authorities say a fire at a multifamily home in Leominster has displaced about 12 residents.
Firefighters were called to a blaze at the three-story house on Saturday morning in frigid temperatures. No injuries were reported.
Leominster officials and state police are trying to determine what caused the fire.
Authorities say fire damage was contained to the third floor where the blaze started, but water used by firefighters caused damage to all three floors.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Jan. 6 panel calls surprise hearing to present new evidence
- Ocasio-Cortez wants 2 justices impeached for ‘lying under oath’
- Aide: Trump dismissed Jan. 6 threats, wanted to join crowd
- Ghislaine Maxwell sentenced to 20 years for helping Epstein
- Justices side with doctors convicted in pain pill schemes
The American Red Cross offered help with housing and other needs to the displaced residents.