WASHINGTON (AP) — A campaign aide says Carly Fiorina has raised almost $7 million for her Republican presidential bid in the past three months.
The former technology executive substantially boosted her fundraising after two strong debate performances. Her total take between July and September exceeds that of at least two competitors, Florida Sen. Marco Rubio and Kentucky Sen. Rand Paul.
Unlike that many of the presidential candidates, Fiorina’s fundraising improved in recent months. She had raised just $1.7 million between her campaign kickoff in early May and the end of June and has been relying heavily on outside money.
Fiorina deputy campaign manager Sarah Isgur Flores says the campaign ended September with $5.5 million cash on hand.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg dies at 87
- A teenager tested positive for coronavirus. His parents sent him to school anyway.
- Twisted Sister singer to anti-maskers: Don't use our song
- After coronavirus superspreader event at Sturgis, Missouri hosts thousands at Lake of the Ozarks bike rally
- Sports on TV & radio: Local listings for Seattle games and events
Retired neurosurgeon Ben Carson is leading the Republican field in recent fundraising, having netted $20 million.