ANAHEIM, Calif. (AP) — The FBI is searching for a suspect in a series of bank robberies in the Long Beach area and Orange County in Southern California.
The FBI says the thief successfully robbed three banks this month by brandishing either a gun or a knife and aggressively demanding cash.
Authorities say the suspect also threatened to hurt people if they didn’t cooperate.
The Orange County Register reports investigators released security footage from the banks on Wednesday hoping someone will help them identify the thief.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Trump leads aggressive, all-out GOP drive to save Kavanaugh WATCH
- Coddling parents of Chinese college students stay close by in ‘tents of love’
- Kavanaugh’s yearbook page is ‘horrible, hurtful’ to a woman it named
- Rosenstein still has his job _ at least till Trump showdown
- Debunking 5 viral rumors about Christine Blasey Ford, Kavanaugh’s accuser
The suspect is described as a white man between 5 feet 6 inches (1.68 meters) and 5 feet 9 inches (1.75 meters) tall with a slender build, light hair and light eyes.
Information from: The Orange County Register, http://www.ocregister.com