JACKSONVILLE, Fla. (AP) — The FBI says it has arrested a fugitive in Florida who has been on the agency’s most-wanted list since 2014.
FBI Jacksonville division Special Agent in Charge Charles Spencer on Thursday said Rahmon D. Allen was arrested Wednesday in Jacksonville.
Allen was wanted for trafficking more than 1,000 kilograms of marijuana in a distribution enterprise associated with two criminal street gangs.
Spencer says agents received a tip about Allen’s location and, with assistance from state and local law enforcement officers, made a vehicle stop in Jacksonville and arrested him without incident.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Hundreds at vigils mourn victims of Branson boat accident WATCH
- Cohen secretly taped Trump discussing payment to Playboy model
- Portland woman swerves off cliff and survives 7 days trapped on a secluded California beach
- As president-elect, Trump was shown classified evidence of Putin’s hand in 2016 meddling
- Pilots recount rescue of suicidal man on Mount Hood
Allen is being held in the Duval County Jail. It was not immediately known if he had retained an attorney.