JACKSONVILLE, Fla. (AP) — The FBI says it has arrested a fugitive in Florida who has been on the agency’s most-wanted list since 2014.
FBI Jacksonville division Special Agent in Charge Charles Spencer on Thursday said Rahmon D. Allen was arrested Wednesday in Jacksonville.
Allen was wanted for trafficking more than 1,000 kilograms of marijuana in a distribution enterprise associated with two criminal street gangs.
Spencer says agents received a tip about Allen’s location and, with assistance from state and local law enforcement officers, made a vehicle stop in Jacksonville and arrested him without incident.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Trump tests presidential power, declares emergency at border WATCH
- Unclaimed $1.5B prize: South Carolina could be big loser too
- High-tech degrees and the price of an avocado: The data New York gave to Amazon
- Hungry bear goes for ride after getting stuck on trash truck
- Woman finds tiger in house, tells dispatch: 'I'm not lying' WATCH
Allen is being held in the Duval County Jail. It was not immediately known if he had retained an attorney.