LAKEWOOD, Colo. (AP) — A man authorities consider one of the most violent bank robbers in Colorado history has been added to the FBI’s Ten Most Wanted Fugitives list.
The FBI on Thursday announced the addition of 25-year-old Myloh Jaqory Mason. The agency says he and two other men in white and green skeleton masks brutalized tellers during a Nov. 18 robbery. Authorities say they then broke into a man’s house, shot him and drove off in his minivan. They crashed the van and shot a woman while trying to steal her car.
The men are also accused of wearing masks from the movie “Scream” during a Sept. 30 robbery where they shoved guns in tellers’ faces. Two of the men have been arrested.
Myloh faces charges including attempted murder, kidnapping, robbery and federal offenses.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- A nurse and her entire family contracted COVID-19 under one roof. It started with a 'selfless' car ride.
- Sports on TV & radio: Local listings for Seattle games and events
- Pentagon blocks visits to military spy agencies by Biden transition team
- California imposing its strongest coronavirus limits since the spring
- As thousands of athletes get coronavirus tests, nurses wonder: What about us?