MAULDIN, S.C. (AP) — A man and his teenage son have been found shot to death at a home in South Carolina.
Mauldin Police Sgt. Adam Lawrence told local media outlets that the bodies were found late Monday afternoon.
Lawrence says there is no danger to the public and officers are not looking for any suspects. No arrests have been made.
The Greenville County Coroner’s Office said in a statement that one of the victims was 49-year-old Jahan Oveissi of Mauldin. The teen’s name has not been released.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- The fabulously wealthy are fueling a booming luxury ranch market out West
- Officials warn of misleading COVID rapid test results: Sick but 'negative'
- In America's fastest-growing metro, a rising fear water will run out
- Trump is rushing to hire seasoned lawyers. But he keeps hearing 'No.'
- The coming California megastorm
The coroner’s office said it appears Oveissi died Monday morning. An autopsy was planned Tuesday.
No other details were immediately available.