COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo. (AP) — Notorious “fatal attraction” killer Jennifer Reali has died just three months after being released on parole.
The Gazette reports that the Colorado Department of Corrections on Thursday confirmed that the 55-year-old Reali died March 24 but offered no other details.
The Colorado Springs woman became known as the “fatal attraction” killer following the murder of Dianne Hood in 1990. Reali, then 28, had donned camouflage and a ski mask when she ambushed Hood as she left a lupus support meeting.
Reali testified that her lover, Brian Hood, persuaded her to kill his wife, claiming it was “God’s plan.”
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- At Costco food-sample line, gunfire, death and unanswered questions
- 'I'm having a bad dream': Air Canada reviews how crew left passenger on parked plane
- Trump sanctions Iran's supreme leader in provocative move
- Billionaire landowners redraw old boundaries across the West
- 30 tents abandoned by climbers add to trash pile on Everest VIEW
Reali’s niece, Carly Dudley, said that Reali died, but declined to provide details.
Reali was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer in 2014.
Information from: The Gazette, http://www.gazette.com