COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo. (AP) — Notorious “fatal attraction” killer Jennifer Reali has died just three months after being released on parole.
The Gazette reports that the Colorado Department of Corrections on Thursday confirmed that the 55-year-old Reali died March 24 but offered no other details.
The Colorado Springs woman became known as the “fatal attraction” killer following the murder of Dianne Hood in 1990. Reali, then 28, had donned camouflage and a ski mask when she ambushed Hood as she left a lupus support meeting.
Reali testified that her lover, Brian Hood, persuaded her to kill his wife, claiming it was “God’s plan.”
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- At least 13 people arrested at Portland, Oregon, protest VIEW
- Woman thought she had kidney stones, gave birth to triplets
- 'CBS Evening News' anchor Norah O'Donnell caught on hot mic during Plácido Domingo segment saying 'Sounds like somebody else here'
- 2 Blue Angels planes touch during midair practice run
- Thailand's lost baby dugong dies from shock, eating plastic
Reali’s niece, Carly Dudley, said that Reali died, but declined to provide details.
Reali was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer in 2014.
Information from: The Gazette, http://www.gazette.com