FAIRBANKS, Alaska (AP) — A man died in a Fairbanks home and police are investigating the case as a homicide.
Police shortly after 6 a.m. Tuesday received a call that a man was unconscious and bleeding at a south Fairbanks home.
They found 43-year-old John Preshaw dead at the home.
Police did not immediately release the suspected cause of death but said circumstances appeared to be suspicious.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- She bought her dream home; a ‘sovereign citizen’ changed the locks
- Investigators probe deadly Amtrak derailment in Montana
- Huge hack reveals embarrassing details of who's behind Proud Boys and other far-right websites
- Moderna vs. Pfizer: Both knockouts, but one seems to have the edge
- Sports on TV & radio: Local listings for Seattle games and events