FAIRBANKS, Alaska (AP) — A man died in a Fairbanks home and police are investigating the case as a homicide.
Police shortly after 6 a.m. Tuesday received a call that a man was unconscious and bleeding at a south Fairbanks home.
They found 43-year-old John Preshaw dead at the home.
Police did not immediately release the suspected cause of death but said circumstances appeared to be suspicious.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- 'We are coming for you,' a Port Angeles doctor is told as public health workers find themselves in crisis
- Oregon approved state employee religious exemptions at nearly twice the rate Washington did
- Soldier with 'Hitler mustache' is first to be thrown out of military after Capitol riot charges
- Two Montanas? New maps highlight state's split personality
- FDA OKs mixing COVID vaccines; backs Moderna, J&J boosters