PODGORICA, Montenegro (AP) — Authorities in Montenegro say an explosion in a weapons and ammunition factory has seriously injured two people.
It was not immediately clear what caused the blast early Monday in the Tara factory in the northeastern town of Mojkovac.
Doctors say the injured workers suffered life-threatening burns in the blast.
Three explosions have occurred in the Tara factory since 2014, killing one person and injuring several. The factory produces guns, rifles and parts for missile systems.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Trump leads aggressive, all-out GOP drive to save Kavanaugh WATCH
- She moved to the opposite coast, but past catches up to Kavanaugh accuser
- As Senate hearing set for Kavanaugh, new accuser emerges VIEW
- Coddling parents of Chinese college students stay close by in ‘tents of love’
- Debunking 5 viral rumors about Christine Blasey Ford, Kavanaugh’s accuser