PODGORICA, Montenegro (AP) — Authorities in Montenegro say an explosion in a weapons and ammunition factory has seriously injured two people.
It was not immediately clear what caused the blast early Monday in the Tara factory in the northeastern town of Mojkovac.
Doctors say the injured workers suffered life-threatening burns in the blast.
Three explosions have occurred in the Tara factory since 2014, killing one person and injuring several. The factory produces guns, rifles and parts for missile systems.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- L.A. Times restaurant critic Jonathan Gold loved food and his city, was beloved by readers
- Why did a Russian pay $95M to buy Trump’s Palm Beach mansion?
- Portland woman swerves off cliff and survives 7 days trapped on a secluded California beach
- Documents used to wiretap Trump ex-adviser Carter Page disclosed
- Hundreds at vigils mourn victims of Branson boat accident WATCH