PODGORICA, Montenegro (AP) — Authorities in Montenegro say an explosion in a weapons and ammunition factory has seriously injured two people.
It was not immediately clear what caused the blast early Monday in the Tara factory in the northeastern town of Mojkovac.
Doctors say the injured workers suffered life-threatening burns in the blast.
Three explosions have occurred in the Tara factory since 2014, killing one person and injuring several. The factory produces guns, rifles and parts for missile systems.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Crushing defeat for May's deal leaves Brexit path unclear
- 2nd man dies at California home of Democratic party donor
- Government shutdown may upend State of the Union speech WATCH
- Putin blasts US, West over NATO before Serbia visit
- Trump invokes one of the worst Native American massacres to mock Elizabeth Warren