PODGORICA, Montenegro (AP) — Authorities in Montenegro say an explosion in a weapons and ammunition factory has seriously injured two people.
It was not immediately clear what caused the blast early Monday in the Tara factory in the northeastern town of Mojkovac.
Doctors say the injured workers suffered life-threatening burns in the blast.
Three explosions have occurred in the Tara factory since 2014, killing one person and injuring several. The factory produces guns, rifles and parts for missile systems.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Flamingo freezes on flight south, crashes onto Siberian road
- 'I believed we were going to die': An elevator in a Chicago skyscraper fell 84 floors, requiring a dramatic rescue of six people
- Anti-vaccination stronghold in North Carolina hit with state's worst chickenpox outbreak in 2 decades
- Homeless Samaritan tale raised $400K. Police say it's a lie
- Couple killed in crash driving to their wedding