PHOENIX (AP) — A former reality television star has been arrested in Phoenix for alleged vehicle theft and drug possession.
Phoenix police say 31-year-old Jacob Harris was released on his own recognizance Monday after his initial court appearance. He faces a May 5 status conference.
Harris was on Discovery channel’s “Deadliest Catch” series.
According to court documents, Harris traveled from Washington state to Arizona with a female companion and was staying at a Phoenix hotel.
Most Read Stories
- A Washington county that went for Trump is shaken as immigrant neighbors start disappearing VIEW
- Kickoff time, TV info announced for 110th Apple Cup
- Rebound with redemption: Huskies come back to beat Utah behind the unlikeliest of heroes
- Seattle hits record high for income inequality, now rivals San Francisco
- Anthony Bourdain brought 'Parts Unknown' to Seattle — here's where he ate
The unidentified woman called police Saturday to say Harris took her vehicle without her permission while she slept.
Harris was found at a gas station and told police he was getting breakfast for himself and the woman.
Police say a baggie of Xanax pills fell out of his pocket and Harris also had crystal methamphetamine in his possession.