WILLIAMS, Ariz. (AP) — A fatal wreck closed a four-mile stretch of eastbound Interstate 40 about 10 miles east of Williams in northern Arizona for several hours Friday morning.
State Trooper Kameron Lee says the two-vehicle wreck involved a tractor-trailer rig and occurred shortly before 4 a.m.
The Arizona Department of Transportation says one eastbound lane was reopened at about 7 a.m. and that westbound lanes were unaffected.
No additional information was immediately available.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Branson mourns for 17 killed in sinking of packed duck boat WATCH
- Oregon wheat farmers try to stop fire that's consuming crops VIEW
- As president-elect, Trump was shown classified evidence of Putin’s hand in 2016 meddling
- ‘You’re a daredevil girl!’ U.S. details Russian woman’s quest to sway NRA, GOP to do Moscow’s bidding
- Sheriff: 11 people dead after Missouri tourist boat accident