WILLIAMS, Ariz. (AP) — A fatal wreck closed a four-mile stretch of eastbound Interstate 40 about 10 miles east of Williams in northern Arizona for several hours Friday morning.
State Trooper Kameron Lee says the two-vehicle wreck involved a tractor-trailer rig and occurred shortly before 4 a.m.
The Arizona Department of Transportation says one eastbound lane was reopened at about 7 a.m. and that westbound lanes were unaffected.
No additional information was immediately available.
Most Read Stories
- Video surfaces of Seahawks' top draft pick Malik McDowell's arrest, and it is very NSFW
- Swedish Health nurses and caregivers vote no confidence in leadership
- Geminid meteor shower peaks tonight; here's how to watch
- Swedish Health’s ambitious Seattle plans involved a developer with a stake in their success VIEW
- Analysis: Is Jimmy Graham nearing the end of his time as a Seahawk?