WILLIAMS, Ariz. (AP) — A fatal wreck closed a four-mile stretch of eastbound Interstate 40 about 10 miles east of Williams in northern Arizona for several hours Friday morning.
State Trooper Kameron Lee says the two-vehicle wreck involved a tractor-trailer rig and occurred shortly before 4 a.m.
The Arizona Department of Transportation says one eastbound lane was reopened at about 7 a.m. and that westbound lanes were unaffected.
No additional information was immediately available.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Trump campaign selling email and phone lists for millions of supporters
- Kushner paid almost no taxes for years, documents show
- With genetic-identity registries, it’s the end of anonymity as we know it
- ‘No way to even ask for help’: Florida Panhandle residents desperate for food and shelter VIEW
- What’s at stake in a Harvard lawsuit: decades of debate over race