WILLIAMS, Ariz. (AP) — A fatal wreck closed a four-mile stretch of eastbound Interstate 40 about 10 miles east of Williams in northern Arizona for several hours Friday morning.
State Trooper Kameron Lee says the two-vehicle wreck involved a tractor-trailer rig and occurred shortly before 4 a.m.
The Arizona Department of Transportation says one eastbound lane was reopened at about 7 a.m. and that westbound lanes were unaffected.
No additional information was immediately available.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Species battle pits protected sea lions against fragile fish VIEW
- Hundreds of dead cattle lead to California rancher's arrest
- Austin bombing suspect had list of future targets
- Donald Trump Jr.’s wife reportedly found ‘sexy texts’ from Aubrey O’Day while he was in the shower
- Former Playboy model says Trump tried to pay her after sex