NEW YORK (AP) — Officials say a fire in a New York City neighborhood has injured seven people, including two firefighters.
The fire broke out early Friday morning at a home in a Queens neighborhood. Firefighters responded and had the blaze under control in about 45 minutes.
One person was taken to a hospital in serious condition, while two other people were hospitalized in serious but stable condition. Two other people and two firefighters were treated at the scene for minor injuries.
None of the injuries are believed to be life-threatening.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- British Prime Minister Boris Johnson moved to intensive care VIEW
- A ‘liberty’ rebellion in Idaho threatens to undermine coronavirus orders
- Coronavirus death toll: Americans are almost certainly dying of COVID-19 but being left out of the official count
- Trump sees limits of presidency in avoiding blame for virus
- Great Barrier Reef suffers its most widespread mass bleaching event on record
Investigators are working to determine the cause of the fire.